“The Big RV Show Blog” Brings You Up-To Speed With All-Things Camping and RVing!
Calling all campers and RVers! It’ll soon be time to rev up your engines as “The Big One”, Canada’s biggest Camping and RV Show rolls into Mississauga’s International Centre from February 27th to March 1st, 2020.
In anticipation of “The Big One”, the Toronto Spring Camping and RV Show is making its blogging debut, offering “all-you-need-to-know” information for beginners, full-timer’s and everyone in between just wanting to know more about the RV Lifestyle.
Camping and RVing are becoming all the rage in North America! According to the 2019 North American Camping Report:
- Over 7 million North American households have joined the camping family in the last five years.
- In 2018 alone, over 1 million new North American households have embraced the outdoor lifestyle.
- 27% of Canadian campers traveled more than 200 miles on their camping getaway.
- Over 2.2 Million Canadian Households own RV’s.
- 46% of Canadian campers want to have a “glamping” experience.
With all this in mind, some of the topics that will be covered in our blog in the run-up to “The Big One” are:
- Camping tips for millennials: The North American Campground Report survey indicated that camping has become increasingly popular among millennials.
- Gift ideas for campers: With the holiday season fast approaching, we’ll bring you popular camping gift ideas that will make your camping experience unforgettable.
- Camping in winter: Brrr … ace yourself! Don’t let frigid temperatures ruin your camping plans. Our winter camping tips will prepare you for whatever Mother Nature has in store.
- Why should you ditch the tent for an RV: We’ll put an end to the tent versus RV debate by listing the advantages RVs bring to your camping experience.
- How to choose the right RV: Is a gas motorhome better than a diesel motorhome? Are travel trailers better than pop-up campers? Let the experts help you make an informed decision.
- Full-time RVing: Tired of being stuck in one place? Why not RV full-time. It’s estimated that there are over 1 million full-time RVers in North America.
- Best places to camp in Canada: Statistics Canada has estimated that there are over 4200 recreational vehicle (RV) parks and campgrounds across the country. We will help you pick your ideal camping playground.
- Camping recipes: From pizzas to barbeque ribs, from nachos to spaghetti, the options are endless. We’ll help you make the most of your camping experience by dishing out some of the finest one-pot recipes.
- RV Show buying tips: “The Big One” is your one-stop-shop for all your RV-related queries. From financing options to educational seminars, from the latest RV’s, camping gear and accessories, you’ll find it all at the Toronto Spring Camping and RV Show and Sale.
So, head over to the Toronto International Centre on February 27th to March 1st, 2020 to get all the information you need about the RV and camping lifestyle and to speak directly to manufacturer representatives about the latest and greatest products.
About The Toronto Spring Camping and RV Show and Sale
The Toronto Spring Camping and RV Show and Sale is the only show produced by the Canadian Recreational Vehicle Association (CRVA). This exciting, one of a kind event will showcase the largest selection of RVs and camping equipment, from the most respected manufacturers and dealers in our industry. For more information about the show, visit our website at Toronto Spring Camping and RV Show and Sale.